View Single Post
      03-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Hey guys,

The issue is being resolved and we have contacted the buyer ever since his first PM. He made a purchase of a set of KW coilovers. Order was put in to our system and it was invoiced. These orders are shipped out directly from Kw's warehouse and there was a slight delay due to some issues.

The OP did in fact contact me 3 times today asking for a refund and threatening to call the police. First PM was around 6am (PST) in the morning which I actually responded to. I don't think any vendor on here would respond to PMs at 6am in the morning.
Second PM was at 10:30am and the third was at 11:40am.

His refund will be processed, but it will take several steps. We need to make sure the shipment was indeed never sent. Then the refund will be processed... This does not show up onto his credit card til a day or two later. Either or, the issue is being resolved by us.

Sorry for the hassle and I do want to make a public apology to the OP about the issue. I will be in touch with my manager once he's back from his business trip to discuss further improvement of our shipping speed/status. Thanks for all your time.

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 03-08-2012 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 0