spicish22
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 X3; 2010 335i M Sport; 20

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC_OFF View Post
After your first event or two, track pads are a must in my opinion. R-comps aren't something I wouldn't bother dealing with until I'm near instructor level or consistently running advanced. Run any lesser group with r-comps and you're just masking your flaws. Not to mention you really need to reinforce the suspension.
i would agree track pads or some kind of better pad would help. the oem pads stop the car but its hard to be accurate as to how and where. after half way through the sessions they start to fade as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
I'm glad you had a more open group the 2nd day. The red group was the same thing at Lightning w/ Del Val last month, a big train. If I were in your position I'd have voiced a complaint about that. Not going to learn anything useful in a train.

Oh, and hitting your head on the roof ... sounds like it is time for seats, a harness bar, and belts. JK!
yeah it wasn't too bad but there was those one or two drivers that didn't want to give point-bys, the one guy was in an e90 328i...

i really don't get it, i'm not that tall!
Appreciate 0