flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xiBimmer2008 View Post
^^ great info ! Did not know that about the CPO deductibles . Now will they charge me anything if I bring it in and ask about the recalls for HPFP and fuel Injectors? Or will they take it in no questions asked ?... Thanks everyone I appreciate it all
I had wastegate rattle right before my last service scheduled under four yr warranty. On my next scheduled service after warranty ran out, I mentioned that I still had wastegate rattle. Dealer replaced the turbos and updated the DME under warranty and everything is fine, like new, and it was free.

Now, I bought new and have had it for 66K miles and 6 years and I intend to keep it until it dies. My fave purchase, COBB tuned to 400HP at the crank and over 400lb-ft TQ. It's a beast, and stealthy too. Looks like a sedate sedan (that's how I like it, under cover beast).

I don't have extended warranty...I pay as I go, and I think too many people on this microcosm of a forum obsess on the slightest thing and complaints are so concentrated that reality on this forum is not reflective of the general population of 335i owners.

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
Appreciate 0