musc
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinejunkie View Post
Do you think shiv did not really try to modulate the pedal. I bet he knows that much about driving. SO why is the stock car still quicker in the 0-60 foot, again unutilizable monster torque is the answer.

If you manage to do the same 0-60 foot time of a stock 335 (1.9 sec) with utilizing exede, other things being the same then you will chop 0.3 secs of your slip at least. Thats how it works. And i bet your trap speed will COME DOWN because you hooked up better out of the box.

Evos having quicker 0-60 times proves my point again, you need to hook up.

In anycase, I am sure shiv is gonna come up with something brilliant sooner or later
Again, you are basing this off one driver who has made one run. And if you bothered to read his posts, he already stated he isnt the best drag racer. It is not like and Xede 335i is the most power rwd car ever. The torque isnt 'unutilizable', he just needs decent tires to start with before you can even make an assumptions. Its foolish to even worry about using true street radials anyhow. This car will hook up fine on drag radials... no power adjustments needed.
Appreciate 0