United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 320d M Sport Convertible

My E93 320i M Sport with Pics

Hi

After weeks of waiting my 320i M Sport Convertible has arrived

Here are some Pics

First Impressions;

Its Fantastic, its only a 320i auto, but its got get up and go. The engine is quiet whilst driving, just as good as my old 6Cyl E46 320i convertible, but does sound like a diesel when at tickover. The auto is great - very responsive.

Why is there no sound deadening under the bonnet?

The ride is firmer than my old SE on Non Runflats but not by much and they do tend to soften up a bit over the first few weeks. I am very glad I did not go for the 19" 225's, I think that would be too firm for me on Isle of Wight roads!!

The colour, Le Mans Blue, is spectacular, all the photos I have seen do not do it justice. The same can be said for the roof when closed - the car looks much better in real life than any photos.

I was not sure about ShadowLine that is standard with M Sports, but again in reality it looks great.

The Cream Beige and Burr Walnut compliment the Le Mans Blue perfectly IMHO, its a bit lighter in colour than the brochure and Light Beige on my old vert, but the leather is better quality - it was very thin on my E46.

The sun has been out all day since I collected it from Barons of Hindhead, so I have not driven it at all with the top up yet.

MPG is 33ish so far according to the OBC, Not bad for an auto, but I am hoping this will rise as the engine loosens.

The USB option is a must and WMA's sound good through the standard audio, will take a little getting used to navigating around a 4Gb Flash Drive, but reading the manual may help

All in all I am well Chuffed
Appreciate 0