View Single Post
      10-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #102
gangzoom
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i M sport

I actually find RedBull and Vettle's performance quite inspirational....to win 4 consecutive championships and beat some of the biggest names in motor-racing so convincingly is might impressive. It goes to show 'history' and 'heritage' is pointless without progress, handwork, talent, and ambition. Good work I say, its hard to get to the top of your profession, even harder to stay there for long .

The way Vettle destroyed the field today was just amazing, from 17th to 1st in under half the race distance, whilst at the same time the other who tried to do the same were stuck battling for the minor places...the likes of Mercedes, McLearn, Ferrari should be ashamed they cannot come up with a car as good as the RedBull, all that history/heritage must count for something, after-all many people seem to believe Vettle has little skill so it must all be done to the car .

It is interesting that hardly any one in the UK moans about how Team Sky is dominating cycling....after all I'm sure the support of Team Sky had little to do with having two British winners of the Tour de France in the last 2 year .

Success in any field need to be celebrate, keep up the good work RedBull, cannot wait to hear what excuses Hamilton will come up with next year .
Appreciate 0