View Single Post
      03-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #92
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
I'll try my best to answer some more questions.

First: to ease the decision process...anyone who's considering 35%...you probably want 30% or 40%. 35% LLumar is the non-metalized film. Remember, ever manufacture makes their products differently, and not all options are always available. Non-metalized LLumar is still a good film...but no where near as good and efficient as the metalized. So hopefully with this info, it'll help you sway more torwards one way. Check out my site and forum for examples. I posted it in my first post.

2nd: Unfortunately, this is a group buy price. If we just started giving the price out to everyone who saw this thread...it would spread like gang-green and we'd never make any money. Anyone who is interested though...we always offer group buys. If you can get 5 or more together again...say for a later date...let me know.

3rd: Sea2Ski: could you simplify things a little more for me and give me BMW models and year in the list. I'm not totally up on the BMW codes...lol, sorry.

last...for now: don't sweat the final decision of film percentage yet. We'll help you get that exact just before we start on your car. That's what were here for.

Ryan

One last thing...so 5th: could someone point me in the way of who to talk to about being a vendor on e90post.com, since I'm border line overstepping boundaries already...sorry, don't want to be disrespectful to paying vendors.
just to answer that question for you E90=sedans and E92=coupes...
Appreciate 0