Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
I just bought some Syntha-6 (Protein) by BSN and Superpump 250. I'll let you guys know how it is later.

I'm also supplementing with a good multi-vitamin (2 pills/day) and Glutamine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
I took 1 1/2 scoops of Super Pump and it was great. I chose the Blue Raspberry flavor. It was a bit tangy for my taste (1 1/2 scopes, 10 oz of water). I read after the fact that Orange was the best flavor as it tastes like an "orange push-up you get at the Ice Cream Trucks." I had a slight buzzing feeling at first but when I got to the gym it was fine. I have a pretty sensitive stomach and it didn't affect me at all. I had breakfast but only had fruit for lunch so my stomach was considered somewhat empty. I used NO-Explode once, this seemed to give me more energy? My workout was great. I did shoulders/traps/cardio (30m) today.

I had the Banana flavor Syntha-6. It was absolutely great. I mixed it with water and it dissolved relatively easy by shaking it up in my cup "designed for protein shakes." The cup had a strainer with very big holes so it does it job well at mixing the protein. If you're wondering, it's an APEX cup, I got it free while working for 24 Hour Fitness Corporate a few years back. APEX is a 24 Hour Fitness brand. The flavor was great and it wasn't heavy at all. I will go have to buy another one to have variety and to keep one at work and home.
What multi are you taking? Orange Triad, Animal Pak, something else?

It's good to hear the Superpump didn't affect you. I have a pretty sensitive stomach as well and I've been a bit scared to take it because I heard it caused some bathroom issues.

I like Syntha alright, but it doesn't fill me up enough. I like to have more of a filling protein. I'm still working on finding the right one. I like MM, but still undecided on it overall.
Appreciate 0