Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HD81 View Post
Thanks for uploading that dude. So I guess thats about where I am with my bone stock 6AT with 93 octane. Its nice to see that they actually produce that much awhp/awtq right out the factory. I thought it was way lower, around 240/270ish, but then again that's not taking into account all of the variables.

Boy I am really itching for Cobb to release their damn n55 tune! I just want a few extra ponies and torque to the wheels.
For sure there will be variables, temp was about 27°C I wanted to have a base line. Most people and and including myself expected it to be around 250-260hp.
One of the guys @ the Dyno is a Cobb tuner and I am waiting for it to be released.

We might have another Dyno and I will try with 94 Octane and install my Injen intake. For me I will be happy with intake, PE and Cobb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD81 View Post
By the way, nice f'in ride bro. That blue is NICE! And dayum, is it because of the xDrive that you have such a huge gap? Its funny because mine has the same gap but I don't even have a sports package. My 08' e92 335xi with sport pkg that I traded in had a pretty small gap and it was stock too. Weird....
Thanks! Yes the gap is annoying me, but I already have Sport Springs and Bilstein Shocks in the garage since last year but never got around installing it lol. Xi doesnt use the sport springs even if you have the sport/M-package.

Last edited by BRAISKI; 07-25-2012 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0