Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
i thought falsely dressing non M's 3 series as M3's was like a cardinal sin around here...
Yes some members will get flamed and some will not if he know members here!!.....let me explain

for example, if u have m3 interior in non m3 car, a memberA will call u a poser.....and if another memberB who is friends with memberA post pics of a 328/335 converted to a m3 body kit (Exterior), memberA will tell his friend memberB "oh SICK, it looks amazing "......he is not calling his friend a poser for having m3 exterior and calling u a poser when u have m3 interior.

Another example: There are some threads on here the op is asking if he could convert his car (328/335) to an M3 body kit, and asking if the parts will fit directly?....obviously members start flaming, but when some other member post pics of his car converted to an m3 (body kit), the same member who flamed the op in the first thread will say "nice, it looks great" in the second thread cuz he know the op in the second thread.

my point is, if u want to have anything put on on ur car put it, and don't care what people on here say!! and yes thats includes M3 kits and interior .

i know example 1 & example 2 are kinda the same but hopefully u get my point

And Please excuse me for my bad english grammer

oh and sorry op
Appreciate 0