View Single Post
      03-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #11
doughboy
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Comp 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
Sounds like the modding bug will never go.

A bit braver on such an expensive lease car. Hopefully it won't cause issues.

I was reading the AMG forum last night about the guys C63 that caught fire(minor)and it was comedy gold.

But yeah, the AMG forum seemed to have too many confrontational members.
Yeah, read that. Trying to keep mods sensible and undetectable. Plug in tune is a bit iffy as I don't have any diagnostic software for MB yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briers View Post
Why chip it, it is already bonkers fast so much so i bet you can't even use half the power in this colder and damp weather.

I know the roads you drive and its flipping hard to drive on the limit out there. I regularly do eccleshall to nantwich / market drayton and back and its edgy without using all the power.

Assume you have no turbo lag etc ?

What about enhancing the sound. Andrew Palmers c63 had modified cats probably like 100 / 200 cell and possibly headers and it sounded flipping amazing.

As the power is bonkers what about suspension tweaks from birds?
The summer will be here soon. you can never have too much power though, always room for abit more.

I don't want to change the sound, it is loud already for a mass production car.

Suspension and steering are outstanding, I really couldn't see it being any better without spending serious money. It has variable damping and rear air suspension already and it steers, handles and rides much better than the 335 ever did even with the birds suspension.

It really is that good.
Appreciate 0