View Single Post
      05-22-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
Team503
Nerd
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sport/Auto/Luxury

How to datalog?

So I have a Cobb AP3 and I'm just short the FMIC of being FBO (it's in the trunk, I haven't had time to install it). I have this really strange hesitation at partial throttle midway up the tach, and the car feels like it's not boosting on occasion with no discernible pattern.

I have about 80k on the car, the last 20k being Cobb Stage 2 with the current mods. All plugs were changed at about 65k miles, and two of the coils have been replaced for misfires since the tune.

So I figured I'd post the datalogs so some people much smarter and more experienced than me could share their opinions. Except that I've no idea how to do that.

So, um, if it's not making me look too much like an idiot, how do I set up the datalogging? I know I'm supposed to make a WOT pass from 2500 to redline in 3rd gear, but does that apply when part of my problem is a partial throttle hesitation? Do I need to bring my laptop (I've got the AccessTuner Race software and the AP Manager installed, just in case)?

Thanks guys!

Edit: NM, found the how-to thread in a search: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...hlight=datalog

Last edited by Team503; 05-22-2015 at 05:08 PM..
Appreciate 0