Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankmittal View Post
Its been 2 days since I have been using mObridge with my iPhone. Here are few things that I noticed and I thought of sharing them with you all.

1. One of the playlist on my iPhone has more than 250 songs, but only the first 250 show up in iDrive. However, mObridge advertises that it supports more than 250 songs unlike the BMW iPod kit. Any idea what this issue is?

2. I tried using the Update Wizard to configure some of the options. I am not sure what 'First playlist', 'Numbered Playlist' and 'Full folder' options do. I noticed that Full folder shows the Album under Artists and thus limits the playback to only a single Album for an Artist, unlike First/Numbered, where they allow playback of all the songs of an artist without showing the Album under the Artist category.

3. An active phone call over Bluetooth does not switch automatically from mObridge to phone, after I turn ignition off and remove the key.
We have a MY09 X5 scheduled for programming tomorrow, I'll let you know if we get the same results.

In the meantime, let's keep the thread e9x-specific.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0