View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #354
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post
this post, on e46fanatics, by the person that is trying to square the company around, is way more accurate than the bullshit thats been spewed here.

anyone else want to throw out more bullshit accusations?
lol...thats funny that now you jump on this bandwagon...for all you know this could be bullshit too. im not saying he is wrong or right but now you are throwing crap out there too just like the other guy lol.

look i know a lot about this subject...a landlord cannot just lock up your doors...theres a process you have to go through so if you dont pay rent then a landlord can take you to court then can a landlord lock up your doors. even then he has to give you time to get your shit out lol.

so the fact that a landlord just locked up his doors mean that it was illegally done or hpf didnt pay rent for a few (like 4) months saying that hpf was a good tenant and has been there for a while.

and for all those things to go wrong all at the same time doesnt really make all that much sense either...i cant tell you what lol cause each company has their own problems but there is much more to this story than we are told.

and hemi...what kind of people did you think were in here? you didnt think it was nothing but over 40 year olds talking about stretch and pokes were in here did you? this is a turbo platform where the car can be had for under 30k now so of course you are going to have your load of immature kids in here =). personally i love this site and really cant be ashamed of it since ive learned so much on here. you are just gonna have to get used to the fact that there will always be rumors and you are gonna have to deal with them.

as for all the speculation on what happened to hpf some of it is probably true...its rare that rumors are completely inaccurate. most rumors seem to be started on some truth and distorted to some degree down the road. dont get me wrong though i am not agreeing with any of this and for all i know these rumors could be those rare occasions that its based off of complete fairy ass dust.

anyhow companies do come and go but hope everyone has learned their lessons and move foward.
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0