CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I am almost positive that this is a common scam that homeless people use to get money. Almost every other day, I get homeless people asking for me to buy them a can of milk. They never tell you how much this milk costs up front. They will wait until you get into the corner store and you then find out it costs around $10 or so.

You figure, they can spend the next couple of hours accumulating pennies and nickles, or get that one person willing to buy a $10 can of milk. After you leave, they just return it for the money.

Who knows, maybe this person really did use the milk. But, I hardly ever come across anyone looking for anything other than a few dollars to feed thier habit.
Appreciate 0