Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
yeah until you sit in a vet...they suck plastic everywhere...you can push the rear verticle trunk panel in about 3 inches....it is a plastic pice of shit with great performance but THAT IS IT!!!!nothing the stereo sucks the transmission is jerky the steering is all off...they can do a 74mph slalom and 0-60 in low 4's and the zo6 upper 3's but goddamn is it a plastic POS!!!!!! but you know that when you buy one...and my buddies 05 squeeks and raddles like a mofo so what does that tell you!!!!! get a procede and some new suspension and you will be very close and have a lot more to go on...(better everything ie.stereo, heat/ac, trans, every interior feature and exterior feature is of much higher quality in the 335) i suppose a z4 m coupe would be a better comparison and the same goes there...but on a track who the hell wouldn't wanna take a zo6 there...they gotta be nuts...for 65 k to have a sub 4 sec car and a 74 or more on the slalom is pretty damn impressive all CHEAP plastic aside!!!!!!! so damn impressive in the "5th gear segment." unless you spend and get the top o line forget it and even then forget it and they use way way better parts in the top of the line than in the regular!!!!

check out what clarkson says!!!!

Since you have an e92, why don't you take a closer look at the front bumper. There's LOTS of flex in it.

I actually had the same thought about the rear of the vette with the panel flex, but it's just an ignorant complaint to me. Having sat on it, a Vette will probably be my next car. I've always had a Chevy and the interiors aren't the greatest, but they're improving greatly all around.
Appreciate 0