View Single Post
      07-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #76
sandman0615
bimmer freak
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDurt View Post
I did not like the way the rings were stuck onto the projector housing that looked poorly built, you could see the internals (wires and such) between the housing and projector shroud, as well as the fact that it did not come with highbeam or turn signal bulbs and the HID kit looked poor. I dont mean to diss the OP, it was a great write up and they look sick in the pics, but up close im a bit of a stickler.
i hear what you are saying. when i bought my car it killed me that it didnt have xenons. BMWs always have the nicest headlights, and the 4 circle headlight design is iconic to the 3 series. I felt like the halogens were a complete abomination and killed the front end of the e90. the lci halogens are absolutely beautiful, but i couldnt get myself to shell out 800 bucks just for angel eyes and still have halogens. The other option is dropping 1500 for oem xenons, which is not really an option. thats why these felt like such a godsend. the quality is far superior.

if the ebay headlights are a 2/10, and oems are 10/10, these are easily an 8. the price is the nail in the coffin. just my .02
Appreciate 0