Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
**CFBMW Presents: The 3rd Annual Poker Run - May 26th**

The 3rd Annual CFBMW Poker Run!!

What is a poker run?

Simply put, you start at a given destination, and receive a playing card. . .you then proceed to 4 more locations and will receive a playing card in an envelope at each location; the best 3 poker hands at the final destination will win a prize!! At each location there will be a prize drawing as well for the participants in the poker run.

Prizes from:
UUC Motorworks
**********s
MOS Tuning
Active Autowerke
Automatic Racing
BimmerBum
& more!

Where does this poker run begin?

The poker run is going to begin in downtown Orlando at the Wachovia parking garage located at:

800 North Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803

"Sounds great! Where do I sign up and how much is this gonna cost me to run?"

Like all CFBMW events, this is no exception; it is totally free to participate in the poker run! The prize drawing will be an optional $5 per entry(raffle ticket), but is not at all required to run!!

You can sign up right here!

What time and what date is the poker run?

Mark your calenders now - the poker run is on Saturday, May 26th. We are meeting at the garage at 1:00PM. Roll out time is dependant on when everyone arrives and is ready to go!

We will be having dinner at the final destination at the end of the poker run, which is where all the hands will be judged, as well as some final prize drawings as well! As a heads up, the average price of a dinner will be about $20, so please bring cash!

Ill be attending! It sounds like fun. If you goto the cfbmw.org website there are 40+ registered people attending. There should be plenty more come the day of the event.

So any of you E90/91/92/93 guys want to come have some fun???