View Single Post
      11-12-2007, 12:29 AM   #105
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

im dumb, yea ok and this is comming from a person that doesn't know me.
hey if you get other members on here that pm you b/c they can't call people out grats on callin people out w/e like i would care. speaking the truth is one thing but callin people out and trying to put a person in the hot seat and trying making them look bad is something else.

how do i know your not going to do something with my info? for all i care you can be a hacker lol. how do i know? nobody knows. and yea of course i still use ebay to sell minor stuff and buy stuff i need.

once again your the bullshitter callin people out trying to display a negative side. why not list some positive opinions instead of it being your obligation to seek people out? you get some type of enjoyment out of that?

just like alot of other kids i live in a fantasy world yea ok. what is so fantasy about my life? my plans/thoughts i laid out? me going to school, family, etc? i just wanted peoples opinions, thoughts, advice, etc. i don't plan on being a sucess overnight.

also you say your worried about other things paying for college, car, job when you get out, etc. yes their all important things but that doesn't mean you can't still venture out in the world to seek opportunities. i make the most of my day. school, studies, family, car and forum, and searching for job opportunities, etc.

you say im all talk unless i cough up a username. why must i give you my user name? just so i can get gratification of you being OK? yea fuck that. no reason to prove myself to you.

Last edited by hl0m4n; 11-12-2007 at 08:50 AM..
Appreciate 0