First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW E92 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobSquared View Post
Thanks for the post and helping me get it done. I found a set of wheels on their wheel specials page and so I called ahead today to see that they physically had the set in their Oshawa office which they did. My office is only 10 minutes away so I dropped in to Bimmian to check things out with nothing to lose but the time it took me to get there. I apologize in advance to those that have no love for rep wheels but I was able to leave with a staggered set of 18" VMR v710s in hyper silver (brand new with boxes opened for the first time when I broke the seal to check the wheels!) for an all in cash price of $700 which worked out even better then their listed web price. So I know I was able to save a few hundred dollars based on what other GTA wheel shops have been selling this set for.

Thanks for the advice to call in first!
Hey man, just a heads up. But I did the exact same thing. Picked up a set of VMR hyper black cash price. One month in they started to peel even though I only wash with soap and water. Almost 9 months later and I'm still trying to deal with this guy about Em. He just hkeeps giving me excuses and NEVER returns phone calls. Worst company
Appreciate 0