View Single Post
      09-23-2010, 03:20 AM   #34
335i-boy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterman View Post

- those who say demand a new car are full of shit. You will not get one in Australia;
Are you 100% sure about that?

With a car less than 100kms on the clock, it is not unusual for cars with this type of mileage to be replaced, if the owner is strong in his conviction.

BMW in Australia has replaced vehicles before due to faults with major items such as drivetrain. I have known Holden & Ford to do the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterman View Post

people are starving all over the world, if the biggest problem we ever have is our BMW breaks down and is fixed and returned to us without too much inconvenience then we have little to complain about.
People are starving here as well and with no place to live. I myself donate to the homeless and associated appeals. It is one of the great injustices of a 1st world country such as Australia.

I take place in the annual sleep out that is held at Luna Park in mid June. I can tell you it is not pleasant.

I hope that by making statements such as this you are actively helping those less fortunate in any way that you can, rather than driving past the homeless or needy in your E60 or 335i.
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PS4S | LUX V3 | MHD V5 E40 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |
Appreciate 0