Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalTy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalTy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball
dude u live in flushing queens? why u selling the osram bulbs? can u put these on layaway for me when i come back during summer?
Haha - I would if i was still back at home in flushing. I'm in southern cali right now going to school. Sorry man.

-Tyler
Will you do 135 shipped? whats your paypal. if we can agree on 135 i will paypal you within seconds
I think i got a buyer already. He's coming over tonight so I could install the bulbs for him. If he doesn't show, ur next in line

-Tyler
dude... i was first and i sold my 8000k bulbs already to someone cuz i thought u would gimme first dibs cuz i was first in line. what am i gonna tell my buyer now? i already sold him my own 8000k.

ps u got the mcculloh 8000k? thats the one that i sold.
Actually u were 2nd. A local guy sent a pm before u did. He didn't post "pm'd" on the thread tho like u. I wouldn't lie about it. I try to be as fair as I can. I can show you a screen shot of the order of pms I got. You'll see I got this guys pm before yours.

Dont think you shouldve sold yours so early assuming you would get the osrams. We never agreed on anything yet man. You offered $135 shipped and I never agreed to it.

so what did i say wrong? i said i got ninja'd which most ppl know, it means someone beat u to the sale via PM. and u gotta go call me stupid cuz u dont know what that means? what did i do to cause u to be hostile... im "done wit u" too, disrespectful turd.

this can all be avoided if u simply put SOLD when u sold it... dont call other people stupid when they did nothing wrong