07-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #102
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep
Drives: '07 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
I'm pretty sure, everything that was said in this thread was normal. So, do you think everything that FO said in this thread, he would say in real life? This thread was about a review(s) about the vendor. Someone had a problem that FO didn't want to take care of, thought he was all big and bad, and look what happened? The truth.

I'm sorry, I've been on a lot of past car forums and it's just low quality of service that a vendor won't replace an item that is not working. Sure, the CEL was not his fault, but the error codes on the lights/not bright enough, is surely enough ground to give a refund back. I'm just common level of service.

Have you ever seen any of the respectable vendors such as: JLevi/SPP/Logic EVER answer like this thread in a public forum?????????
You didn't get my point at all. Didn't I specifically say that I am not trying to justify or defend FO's actions or things he has said? I was just making a comment about the tone of postings on this thread.

There is a difference in telling someone what they should do or should not do in a respectful way, and making comments about their mental well-being based on a few posts. Even if FO acts like a moron and says disrespectful things, does it mean that everyone should do the same?
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips
Appreciate 0