cormeister616
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1OF723 View Post
Cory,

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get more information from my friend on the issues he was referring to when he said to only stick with the '08's. I'm blown away on how clean your car is. My biggest worry about moving into a BMW is the maintenance costs but a lot of that has to do with how the previous owners treat the car and it shows that you've treated yours the right way.

I spoke to my wife about your car and she seemed very interested which is always a plus. Hopefully I'll have some good news soon.

Thanks,
Brian
Cool yeah let me know. Car has been treated very well and I think that really shows from the way it looks and the way it drives. I'd be curious to know what he's referring to as well since of course I have a 2007, and since I'm not aware of the issues. Like I said, they all have the water pump issue (mine was just replaced over a month ago), and the high pressure fuel pump (which has been replaced under the recall). Mine does not have the recent battery cable recall that I believe the 2008 - 2011 have.
Appreciate 0