View Single Post
      05-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #151
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
I never said it wasn't fast... I said that quarter mile time wasn't that impressive for a 662hp two door sports car. I expected much quicker times, closer to the 11.0~11.2 times. And since people can't read, I'll restate. For $70k it's pretty impressive, but when compared to the big boys it's not which is clear the way this car is being marketed. And the drag radials argument goes both ways.

I'm sick of arguing with people who can only bring up AWD vs RWD and manual vs DCT. They can't see the big picture.
Oh WOW. .3-.5 difference? You do know that depending on the condition, it will affect the outcome by .5 seconds or greater...

The big picture is that you are comparing a RWD with a AWD. Not just that, it is a DCT AWD. You have no idea how hard it is to outshift a automatic transmission on the drag strip. Plus, a automatic transmission will always shift faster and more accurate than manual. I mean, you wouldn't understand that because you have no clue of what is even goes on, on the drag strip.

Where the heck did you get 70k? The Mustang GT MSRP at 54k. Why are you bringing a fully loaded car price into this?
Appreciate 0