View Single Post
      07-19-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
irfan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i XDrive Coupe 6M

Picking up 2011 335xi Coupe this Friday

I sold my IS350 a few weeks ago because of a ridiculously good deal that saved me $3000 in lease mileage and damage... so i started car shopping 5 months earlier than planned. Was all set on an S4 but couldnt find the configuration I wanted at the price I wanted, and ended up getting a 2011 335xi 6spd Coupe 'executive loaner' with 10K miles on it.... nice thing is that I still got to use new car lease rates on it (with adjusted residuals) and new car offers on it.

ends up being a pretty cheap 3 year / 36K lease... Premium, Navigation, Harman Kardon, Cold Weather, Comfort Access, Sport (regular, not M-sport... i'll trade the suspension for the heated steering i guess), Black on Oyster. Overall Im pretty happy with the deal and the options on the car. I woudlnt have signed if any of those options were missing, they are all important to me.

Signed sight unseen but im not too worried about it since its all warrantied. My brother owns a white on red 335i coupe so ive driven them enough. Fly to pick it up friday, then 2 day mini vacation and drive it home sunday.

first change will be installing a backup cam, i got spoiled.
Appreciate 0