Private First Class
England
Rep
Drives: GT86 DGM

Garage List
2006 320si  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwak View Post
I'd look into re-balancing and adjusting tyre pressures to see if it makes any difference in the first instance. With my E92 I actually keep the tyre pressures 0.5 bar below BMW's recommended ones. Any more than this and the handling gets very hard and gets a little crashy.

My 1 Series had a few suspension issues, I had a leaking shock (which was replaced as a pair and it was better after but not as good as how my e92 is) but was told the wishbone bushes were going also. I PX'd it in before doing this work so can't say but other than that everything was fine on this.
Currently running 0.1 bar above the rft pressure on the door card for the falkens. Do you think thats too low. My old man reckons even with new front alloys it wouldnt fix it. Surely when you take a car to the stealers there gonna try and rince you but in my case they said the power steering is fine. would have thought they would check bushes etc?? They said after test drive steering seemed heavy and it pulls to the left and f wheels were buckled.

Going to take your advice and get the tyres balanced again and go from there