View Single Post
      12-26-2014, 12:41 AM   #87
jimmydblock
Rep
Drives: 328xi

I viewed a few videos. This happened to me at 12:02Am Christmas morning!! Just parked. Raining...And hot pizza the trunk getting cold... stressed night listening for burglars man. Today I opened up the panel reminded the vapor barrier quite easily using razor and quick tugs towards the sides. Came off very easily. I rigged wrestled with that red regulator. (Green clip broke) double wrapped the fiber wire around the pink pulley and arranged the wires in a way that the window will stay up while I await for this piece. Put everything back except the switch. So

My

Question

Is

EBay currently has a sale 2 regulators for like 51$ amazing price. Thing IS had anybody purchased these.as the design looks different at the wheel case.

Someone mentioned the design might not be OEM but still works. And since the right passenger side went I mind as well replace the other or have it in car.

Just hope to not have a programming problem. I'm told. That in order not to re program it, you never unplug the motor. So far I haven't so I'll let u know if it worked
Appreciate 0