Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
WTF happened here? When is our next outing? Happy Hour? Allsport? Labor Day BBQ? Bueller?

Summer is almost over, traffic is going to start being a bitch again cause of school, and I gotta get winter tires. Bah! :mad:

BTW, anyone ever been to Cakelove in D.C.? Going out tomorrow night with da womenz and was thinking after dinner/drinks might be worthwhile to head over there. Hit/skip?
I dunno, everyone's caught up in their own thing...its way overdue, I understand. Hang in there...I am stil digging up for one good idea to pitch to you guys. I believe it has been put out there, to approach another local area dealer to sponsor our next meet. I think the ball has started to roll on that, so we'll see....

Hey you're still serious about hosting a bbq? Maybe we can do something this Sun, after the RIU racing, get a small group together. Maybe we can start to hammer out meet ideas or something...

Wrt cakelove...I think this place is overrated. Having said that, I quite enjoyed the cakes/cupcakes though and the few pieces I bought were expeditiously inhaled, all the same

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0