View Single Post
      07-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #23
F06msportmia
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

What I enjoy about this forum is that guys come on here to share stories, DIY, experiences, news, pics of there cars, upcoming meets, updates on a project and other stuff like selling there spare parts. Pretty much what a blog or forum is suppose to be.

Then you have in my opinion people (don't want to be explicit) who love to stir shit up and create uproars and the back and fourths. Like our fellow BMW owner for no reason, none what so ever. The initial PURPOSE so you have it crystal clear, was for INFORMATION on an article that I found relative to the group and thought to share. That was it! I wasn't crying or bitching or any other stupid comment you can come up with. The last ticket I got for a red light was well over 5 years ago, and it was a right hand turn. I thought to be relative considering that we all love cars and some of us drive all over the place and this has been in the news recently etc...

JUST INFORMATION not a CRYING OR BITCHING session.

Seriously speaking from my initial post this was just sharing information with everyone.
Appreciate 0