Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoCouture View Post
I'm by no means his spokesman, but I've had numerous transactions with him in the past and from what I've noticed he just takes a while because he's not on the forum religiously as some people are. Give him time and he'll come thru.

For the coilovers...he's selling them dirt cheap, maybe he's not responding because people are asking for more money off of them?
He probably takes a while to respond but I gave him a full week to respond and during that week he was on this forum pretty much everyday viewing and posting threads.

He agreed to sell me his coils and we even arranged for a pickup date. The problem is that he just stopped communicating. Although this in just an online community, I still expect people to behave with integrity and honesty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
Speculation and not the case. I offered him more than what he is asking and still no response. I've moved on. Got my coilovers elsewhere. I'm not going to start calling him names but IMO there is no excuse for the dozens of PMs from several members that went with no response. If they are no longer for sale then simply stating that in this thread would let people know that they need to move on. BTW, that is my suggestion to everyone else: Move on. Nothing to see here. 'UN'subscribing...
Exactly, I PMed him and wrote to this thread that if he happened to change his mind and wants to back out from our agreement I'll be OK with it but requested that he just lets me know of his decision. No word so far so I already moved on since a few days ago.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0