View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #13
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
I made that assumption because you said their service is "SHIT". You keep going back since 07? If it shit why do you keep going back? How many people her try to get oil topped up when not eligible...probably lots . If you cant wait 20 mins buy a litre and top it up yourself. If Steve and Reg told you to go elsewhere they must be tired of your act too.
My post said how you cannot make that assumption that my attitude towards them was bad prior to having poor service. You just assumed I always had a bad attitude towards them leading to my poor service, which is not the case.
I kept going back to parkview because it's extremely convenient for me and I always hope for the best when I go hoping for a good experience. It's posts like these that I read good reviews and makes me want to try again. Different issues arise and I want to see how they handle it. My last issue was not covered under warranty and Narith quoted me a price which happened to be below cost, he honoured that price and took care of everything. SAs come and go some are hit and miss.
Probably a lot of people try and get a top up when they are out of warranty. But that was not my point. The vehicle model itself was only under three years old at the time. So how can they possibly think that my car is out of warranty and not eligible.
I would buy oil myself and top up myself buts thats not the point. Every time I go, I do not expect to wait twenty minutes. There's the issue.
I don't think they are tired of my act. I just give them feedback of my experience. If they were tired of me, why would they advise me to go to their Toroto location. Because they know it's better.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL
Appreciate 0