LuvMyRide
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
2006 E90 Xi  [0.00]
Ok so this paste is from Trent directly from Car Audio Craze:

John,
Yes the $40 coupon code is fine I can apply that for you when you are ready to purchase!

All necessary items for functionality are included, the only thing that may be additional is a coupler for the optical system to eliminate BMW Assist errors but it is still in testing so no worries on that for now.

Yes seat heater strip relocation is included in either brushed or black finishes.

Warranties are one year on the units and its through us. If there is an issue we can fix we will, if not we will have to send it out to Dynavin and they will fix it but the wait time is a little lengthy sometimes.

For a GB we can discuss the discounts and such further but here is what I could definitely do:

0-5 Units : $700 Shipped (basically the coupon code but free shipping too)
6-10 Units: $680 Shipped
11-15 Units: $660 Shipped

I think those prices are very fair and as they go down I am breaking MAP requirements for Dynavin so please be careful where you post them!

Then he writes:

The units are still in production as there were only a few made for testing. They will be done at the end of this month though and I will have them about 5 days after that!

BMW Assist is like BMW’s ONSTAR and yes it costs money per year but even if you aren’t subscribed it will put up an error if you have it.

Yeah it is the whole ashtray, not just for the strip. You can let me know if you want black or brushed.

COME ON PEOPLE.. WE CAN GET A GREAT PRICE ON THIS!!!

Are you tellin me that there are @ least (5) more of you that want this so we can get it @ $680???!!!!

DYNAVIN E90 Group Buy:

1)LuvMyRide
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Appreciate 0