01-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #26
pat_03
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon.bmw View Post
hi pat_03, to bad, i didnt get it fix at burt's shop, he charged me $300 for testing, which was nothing,. and i decided to do the work by myself. now, the problem fixed by coding.lol... and i got the CF bedges too, and my next mod will coming soon, i got a pair of HID headlights from umnitza. and matt black girlls. acs lip, acs spoiler. and thinking to get a dynavin d99 andriod nav as well. where did u got ur k&N fliter ? so u have all ur work done at burts shop? to be honest with u, i think burt is well known by benz owner but no for bmw's.lol...
Hey Simon, Burt is a certified Benz Mechanic so yes, he is well known to them, but I wouldn't let anyone else touch my car to be honest. He still charges $80/hr so it's not surprising that it cost you $300 for the testing, but there is no one else n the city aside from the dealer than can do diagnostics on a BMW, and I am willing to bet the same thing at the dealer would have cost you a lot more than $300. I just had an oil, lube and filter done, as well as a full brake and front suspension check and it cost me about $300 as well. An Oil change alone from Halifax BMW is $200! Your mods sound awesome... I have heard a lot of people do the matte black grille but I quite like the chrome, don't think I would want to change it! I just ordered my M3 style rear spoiler tonight... I got the air filter off ebay, much cheaper than at Canadian Tire. My car already has BMW NAV and adaptive Xenon headlights so I wouldn't do the HID myself, but yours will look awesome after it's done! I'd like to see some photos of yours... once I get my spoiler on I'll post some photos os my car with the tail lights and spoiler, should look great!
Appreciate 0