View Single Post
      09-21-2007, 01:34 PM   #33
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Actually, I had surgery last Friday. Nothing big but it did slow me down a bit. Although vicodin has helped

20 PROcede kits are leaving here today. The rest of them are leaving when we get our next shipment of harnesses in (presumably early next week). We're trying to get some v2 kits out today but the clock seems to be moving awfully fast.

Shiv
I hope your surgery went well, and you're recovering fast (since you obviously have so much work to do). When you you say '20 PROcede kits,' does this mean 20 PROcede v1.47 kits or do you think you'll be able to ship out the 1st batch of v2.0 harnesses (the ones processed and cc charged) today or will we have to wait until early next week? Also, are these all going out next day shipping (referring to the shipping cost discrepancy...some of us charged $180, instead of $158, which is fine as long as it goes out next day)? Thanks.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0