View Single Post
      04-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #52
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ

i was thinking about this thread and what if, this is just a culture/age difference thing. im about the same age as slubu and similar backgrounds so.cal college grad and maybe thats just how it is here in so.cal. maybe theres more pressure on the women here, than say the midwest, and have lower self-esteems, thanks to the media-drivin so cal culture. and for the older crowd with families maybe you guys are instinctively protective and view slubu's actions as childish/ hurtful. maybe maybe oooo this thread is getting interesting...
I agree w/ the above assesment. Girls here tend to follow whatever it is they see in the fashion magazines and television. Sounthern Califronian youth lives in a very fast paced culture that never looks at the big picture, just the here and now. Hence the kinds of relationships they get into. In truth I think this has been a great discussion, has given me just that much more a scope into the minds of the fellow male population and the different experiences we encounter, not that that this is of any sentimental value, it isn't, but fun.

Girls don't like nice guys, women do.
Appreciate 0