View Single Post
      04-08-2006, 01:40 AM   #56
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
slubu - kudos to you for having the balls to start this thread and share. As you guys already said, so. cal. girls are, for the most part, slop. The exceptions are the ones that come from other places. They are all head cases and if you want some pussy than use those tricks like treating them like shit. But as some others have noted, this is not the way to get a nice, down-to-earth woman. If you just wanna get laid, what you are doing will work. It has worked for me plenty in the past.

I love Tom Leykis but I think he is a lonely dude deep inside. I agree with our midwest friend, noflash, that the sleep with as many chicks as possible/ treat them all like dirt approach will lead to a very lonely 40 year old.

I am writing this from Utah of all places. Let me tell you. these are some happy people here. scary nice folks here. Most are mormons and they have wonderful families with lots of kids and (seem) happily married. Its a real eye opener for me. Here I am happy about a stupid car (E90), but these people really know the secret to a happy life.
i disagree here. i think its incrediably unfair to say all, even most, so cal girls are slop. nay, my friend. women here are exposed a lot more direect/indirect media as to what their "supoosed" to be/look like. put any women from any where and put them in the so cal culture and youre bound to get corrupted. this doesnt make them any less of a women, theyre just adopting to their enviornment. its what we do as people. and trust me these forced values goes both ways, so we as males have to adopt to these standards as well. but i believe these vlaues imposed on us are only skin deep. we "act" a certain way but this does not define who we are. example: we feel we have to be "fashionable" to be accepted but just because you go out and buy a nice outfit doesnt make you shallow. okay, well that example is a bit shallow but you get the point.

so these "games" are just that, games. its the new-age mating ritual/dance. but once you get past the whole shallowness of it all you still get the real person beneath it all. maybe its an a-hole or some nice gal/guy. but thats later. dont hate the game, because we, as a whole, created this monster.
Appreciate 0