View Single Post
      01-31-2012, 01:31 AM   #5
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
And according to that thread (and the link to another site posted in it) you have to check the DS door wiring to ensure you have the correct harness.

Some cars that have memory seats and the auto-dip feature may already have the correct harness present - and then all that would be needed would be the switch and coding.

I've had my door panels off on the 09' E92 several times and I can attest to the fact that my car does NOT have the correct wires present for folding mirrors (I do not have memory seats or auto dip either).

Something has to send power from switch to FRM and back to mirror...

When checking on real.oem, there are definite different part numbers for the door harness depending on the options included.
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0