View Single Post
      12-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #3102
thebigragu99
Banned
Rep
Drives: 135 tuorbbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stucks View Post
No. The 135i's dyno LESS in stock form than the 335i cars. Reason is the 135i exhaust is more restrictive than the 335i, so why would they make more power? If you mod the exhaust, you would just be getting power back that the 335i already has. This is why cobb states it is okay to run their tune on a 335i with stock exhaust and not okay to do the same on a 135i with stock exhaust.

Yuchi is a personal friend of mine, So i'd know better about her car than most people on here. I have JB4, DCI, fmic, and downpipes. I was on map 7 (98 octane and 16.5 psi), our cars are very similar in terms of speed with her maybe edging out way up top. Her 135i has the same mods as my 335i, except she has an aftermarket catback exhaust and is running the COBB stage 2+fmic aggressive tune on 93 octane. Her car hits about 18 psi. So by no means is the JB4 "Weak" as you claim.

You also claim that terrys customer service is bad. He helped you by referring you to links with all the information and suggested solutions you needed to resolve the problem you had. He isn't superman. All you had to do was READ. So because you didnt feel like reading or putting a little effort towards solving your problem, his customer service is bad? Nah, I don't think so.

Also, stop bashing tunes after you buy and then sell them. If you dont like a tune , fine, but dont go out of your way to bash or emphasize how "bad" it is to you.
Your wrong,the 135 does make more power due to the weight.The lighter you are,the more power the car makes.Its commen sense .now,as far as the jb4 being compete junk I never said this .

I have been in the game for years and had over 10 turbo cars ranging from custom tunes ,self tunes ,and pro tunes.If you try to compare this tune to a Cobb ,you simply can't ! It out spools it and makes more power in every rpm more then the jb4.

A form is entitled to options and reviews .Just because you have the jb4 doesn't make it the best.I had it ,and of it was I would have never had sold it.The jb4 is Budget tune with a kick,but for the money it ok.

You might have thought his customer service is top,but I don't.I had emailed back and fourth for things ,with him responding useless help most of them being a link without even having a proper link attached.He basically g. L finding it.

Now I know ,if there's no number to contact a company you'll never have the best support.These companys with no contact numbers are fly by night .

Last edited by thebigragu99; 12-23-2011 at 10:24 AM..
Appreciate 0