Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
2022 m340i  [0.00]
2017 330i xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jippii ensio
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoosting View Post
Your post is a strange one which im not sure I understand. Does someone need to be "motivated" to post logs to prove a product, I really don't get what you are trying to say there?

Why would I have to purchase the product? The current in-line pump customers already log their cars, all they have to do is post. Again, the only one I have seen posted didn't look that promising. There was a significant pressure drop.

Shiv has a knack for marketing, anyone can see that. To make his sales pitch more attractive or meaningful there should be facts and testing to stand behind his claims. That is most defiantly not an unreasonable expectation.
You need to have both the means and the motivation to do anything. Which one do we lack here?

You could do it, but you don't have the motivation. I could do it, but I don't have the motivation. Someone having the mod could post a log, but they don't have the motivation. Anyone selling FMICs, DPs, Intakes, fuel pumps etc could post logs, but most of them do not have the motivation. Those having a problem and looking for help could be motivated to post a log.

I have bought dozens if not hundreds of fuel pumps based on their specs alone. Would you buy this fuel pump upgrade if you would see a good log of it? Honestly?
That's an extraordinary quantity of fuel pumps, barring exaggeration.
Appreciate 0