View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #22
jonsteele
Old enough to know better!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport, Le Mans Blue

Garage List
I've not noticed any line noise, but haven't really been listening for it either. The sound quality is fine for me (through standard ICE).

Steve505 - can't comment on the difference in quality between this and the normal headphone jack. I was told it would be better, but considering its in a car (with engine and road noise) its difficult to tell.

The only issues I've got with the set up are:

1. The iJet dock connectors (male and female) are crap! They don't click into place and quite often the transmitter comes out of the iPod or the Monster charger comes out of it. I'm going to 'black nasty' the charger plug to the iJet transmitter and hope for the best with the iJet to iPod connection.
2. The remote goes into sleep mode after a while to conserve battery power. Unfortunately you then have to push the buttons 3 times to get it to do anything.

However, its still better than not having control of the iPod and much better than paying to have the stealer fit option.
Le Mans Blue/18" Alloys/Bi Xenons/Climate Screen/Black, Heated Dakota Leather/6 CD Changer with Dension 500/Power Mirrors/M3 Lip Spoiler/Gloss Black Grills/Through Load, Storage pack, Lumbar Support, Smokers Deletion
Appreciate 0