View Single Post
      02-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #26
atz63
Registered
Rep
Drives: 528xi

Thumbs down Luxury Auto Xchange

I bought a BMW 528xi with 10K miles from Luxury Auto Xchange and will never do business with these people again.

They sourced the car they sold to me from a BMW auctions through Perillo, which is probably the BMW dealer in the US with the worst customer rating.

Once they got the car, they touched it up so it looked nice on the lot. But watch out.

In my case, there were severe dents and scratches on the paint that became apparent after I washed the car. In fact, the BMW dealer I went to believe they car has been hit on the right front side, but for some reason that did not show in the carfax...

There were also several problems with the electronics. For instance, the iPod connector did not work. Since it was withing the warranty period, I took to BMW dealer to have it fixed. Well, they told me the iPod connector that came in the car is not factory original and therefore is not included in the warranty. Unbelievable.

I contacted George Chiarelli, the manager of the shop, and Lucas Lacovella, the sales rep, several times with no solution. I will see what my legal alternatives are.

Do not make the same mistake I did.
Appreciate 0