Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairD876 View Post
Hey man I don't know why no one ever says anything to you, but literally every post you make is either: negative, rude, condescending, etc. The guy is clearly new to custom wheels/offsets and you act like an absolute prick because he is learning. Keep those comments to yourself. If you really are the wheel guru then why don't you offer to help him and bring something positive to the forum, bud? We all know you run the widest wheels, with the lowest offsets, and have fattest tires and honestly no one cares. Bottom line: please stop acting like a douche bag.

i have, a few times in different threads.

My thought is if you are the wheel guru you think you are stop hanging around on amateur threads and open up a wheel shop...if you got the money the formula isnt that hard. stretched tires+wide wheels+low offset=slow and hellaflush, and tire advice can be given at any tire shop..shit even a jiffy lube will give you tire advice .

oh and sure he does offer his help, shortly after the arrogant asshole comments

bottom line is dont argue with someone who thinks they know it all, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their non existing knowledge
I like little punks like you that say its just that easy to throw something on there and roll with it. Yeah a kid like you would think like that which is why the scene is full of VW with fucked up fenders, but I actually keep it clean a which I think our cars BMW etc..deserve.

Your right though you on the other hand contribute so much to this forum while me with my " non existing knowledge" don't help people out at all. yet on other threads your agreeing with me and kiss my ass. lol. Do your thing buddy and follow the herd you really contribute much more then I ever can
Appreciate 0