Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Been out for a few days. I think everyone must be too busy playing to bother posting here.

I was originally going to wait a bit, but I couldn't hold out and got it Saturday. Man, what a game. Everything is great. Only bad thing is that I've had 4 CTD's. But only about 1 a day, thats not too terrible. And doesn't really detract from my enjoyment of the game, if anything it is more of a stop to sleep check which kind of helps.

Love the dragon fights.
Had a few of those as well. Since then, I've learned to save at regular intervals just to be safe, although the autosave is usually spot on and I don't really lose too much ground (except maybe some travel time).

Not sure, but I think my system might be having some issues with some areas of the game? I typically don't have any issues with gameplay on my desktop. The computer is a bit older, but most of the tech is still pretty highend. 24GB of DDR3, core i7, 2x nVidia GTX 295's... Runs very nicely. Sometimes, after playing for a while, I will hit a spot where the framerate drops to like 5, can barely move. Have to exit and restart the game, then it's fine again. I tried lowering the GFX settings the first time, but it still happened a couple times after. It's happened maybe 3 times total while playing, and I played all weekend. Makes me want to look into rebuilding my desktop, and adding some upgrades...