01-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #17
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrose100 View Post
Hey guys,

So I have had my new-to-me 328 for a couple months now, and I still can't figure out the optimal way to get comfortable in the seats. I don't have the sport package seats, and my seats have no lumbar support. I'm usually fine for a while, but if I start to feel pain if I go for any long drive.

So I was wondering what your guys' opinions were on this subject. Can you guys figure out a good way to sit? Is it just a matter of continuing to try and figure out the best seat position?

Thanks so much!
Post a pic of you sitting with hands on the wheel. It's hard to tell based on your description.

Make sure your knees don't hit the the dash, extend your arms over the steering wheel so that your wrists rest on top and hands can easily band down. Put your back and hips as far in the seat as possible. Make sure you can easily see through the windows and use mirrors. Also adjust the steering wheel angle/height and telescope if required.

With sport seats and all controls I can't imagine not being able to get comfortable so get them if you can.
Appreciate 0