04-29-2013, 01:06 AM   #7
marv85
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by preezzy View Post
AT

Marv i know you are very knowleagble i would love to see your input on the logs but from what i know logs seems to be fine the only issue is FMIC is not performing well and causing timing correction resulting in less power
lmk what you see and think

Thanks
Hey buddy,

so I won;t say I dug deep into the logs because I really need to sleep for a morning meeting... but here is a couple of things I noticed:

on all your logs, you are underboosting (your max was 17.5 psi) (not hitting your load). I think some work on the WGDC main table would help. hell I would raise all of it by 10% and see how that changes my load. After that it would have to be fine tuning since you want to be closer to your load at some places but not overboosts at others.
btw it seems to me that WGDC actual is on the high side for the boost, just fyi..

When I looked at your track log, the trap speed suddenly makes sense. you boost curve looks like stage2+ sport, your timing looks like stage2+ agg which is significantly lower than what E30 should give you. and that would make all the difference in power between the two maps.
The stock intercooler definitely needs to go, and it needs to fast. you are hitting the IAT compensation limits which retards timing.
I would also run more ethanol if I could. raise it to 40%, your fuel system can probably handle it. your fuel is spot on...

Hope this helps
Appreciate 0