11-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #22
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by VP Electricity View Post
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.

As I replied to his inquiry originally, the difference in cost covers installation parts, vehicle-specific parts beyond the Technic HiFi harness, wiring and cabling...

On the other hand, I can't begin to tell you how much time - and how many potential errors or mistakes - we are saving any for install project, with the collection of parts and adapters and interfaces which we provide. We offer a product which many experienced and knowledgeable folks have found to be a good value.

Regards,

Ken
OP,

I cannot possibly reinforce this enough. I bought from Ken a few months before he started doing all the "value added" stuff, little bits and pieces here, connectors there, everything. I also bought some components separately.

I can't tell you the number of hours I have spent on real oem, searching different dealers, ordering stuff online, finding the right cables, trial, error and WASTE due to buying the wrong part or deciding to go a different route later....all of this is eliminated with the P&P kits.

All of these bits and pieces cost money..little bits at a time. I spent 2K on the parts of my system I bought from Ken, I might be well north of $2500 now.

Now that he is offering plug and play kits, there is really no other smart alternative (other than the previously mentioned Unexpected Creations in Edison NJ). Seriously, you are wasting your time, and NOT saving money by buying elsewhere.
Appreciate 0