Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Hahahahaha
Wow your really ignorant aren't you!
First of all the S4 is a great performing car and it sounds great!
Second if all since i can see that your not the brightest cat around i think i'll take a moment to school you.
Do you know why Bmw outsells Audi 3 to 1 in Canada?
Because they discount them like crazy!!!! Try 20,000$ off my previous E93 M3
And well your precious 335 well let's not even go there. Discounts galore!!
And i was probably one of the first people in Montreal to have a E92 335 back at the end of 06.
Audi is desperate? hahahahaha ya ok
90% of the cars they sell have to be special ordered because they can't keep up with demand. Oh and try to get a discount that's anywhere close to what Bmw offers...
So you my friend your the chump since ( unfortunately ) nowadays your average person making s decent salary can afford a Bmw.
Oh and by the way i absolutely loved my E92 335 and i absolutely love my E93 M3.
And my 2010 S5 Cab with that measly V6 Supercharged engine... I absolutely love it!!!
This is something I have been complaining about for quite a while, all they are doing is buying loyalty, percentage share and global sales but at the expense of actually making profit.

At some point it will eventually catch you up and bite you on the ass.

The real surprise is that such numbers out there is the market place isn't having a dire effect on secondhand sales prices as they do here in the UK and else where. Probably because in the US and possibly Canada everyone leases them to hand back at the end of term.
Appreciate 0