01-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
sutter2k
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewchief05 View Post
Not trying to thread jack. Did you notice a big difference with the M3 suspension parts? I was thinking about doing this but have read different opinions of worthiness. From the sounds of it, it sounds like their was a difference but not to noticeable. Or are you really just trying to go lower? I have also been looking to find the best set up and its a hard choice when ballin on a budget lol. I think I'm gonna just get adjustable shocks with springs (unknown vendor as of now) since I am not looking to track (for now anyway lol).
I'll take a little bit lower, but that is not really the goal. Just to level set I am comming from a STI hatch with many Ast coilovers, upgraded sways and many bushings throughout. I may want things a tad more comfortable and quiet.

I have no regrets about any of the m3 bits. The subframe bushings + rear bay + lsd made a bigger difference. The front bits did give a little better steering feel and turn in. Not an earth shattering difference though.
I installed the front bits myself and used the TSW branded parts to save some costs.

With a tune + fmic + dp its clear this car needs more tire, especially in the front. I like the sport seats over the STI, but this car is clearly heavier and leans more around corners.
Appreciate 0