View Single Post
      02-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #7
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
I love great quality music, but I just don't see spending the extra $$ for Logic 7. I have found the stock system to be quite satisfactory for me. I would strongly suggest that before you make a decision you go to your dealer with your favorite CD and sit in each and compare. Only your ears can decide for sure!
+1.

I made a cd entitled "Loud and obnoxious" with a good selection of music to distinguish sound systems. Before I ordered the car I sat at the dealership and tried this cd in the two different systems. I really like music, and I really like music loud, with a lot of low-end, and I decided that I was extremely satisfied with the stock sound system. If you have the money and it's not an object for you, go for it of course. But don't think you'll be disappointed with the stock sound system, it really produces good sound IMO..

PS. The dealers at the dealership "loved" this process I went through..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0